Our Community Recreation Programs offer a variety of activities for all ages.
Click HERE to view our Community Recreation Brochure.
- The Queens College Fitness Center is located in Room 206 of Fitzgerald Gymnasium and features more than 30 pieces of Cybex weight equipment, treadmills, cross trainers, bikes, steppers, arc trainers and free weights. Trained recreation staff members are available to offer assistance with all of the equipment.
- We offer Personal Training for those who want more individualized attention, or Group Training sessions can be scheduled. Group Fitness classes offered include Yoga, Pilates, Step Aerobics, Spinning, Boot Camp, Kickboxing, Lunch Time Toning and Bottom's Up. For more information, click HERE or call us at 718-997-2740.
- The Intramural Sports program at Queens College is designed for the participation, recreation, and enjoyment of the entire campus community. Regardless of ability, we strive to realize the benefits of social recreation and competitive involvement. This includes faculty, staff, undergraduate and graduate students.
- Day Time Recreation Open Gym 3Rd Floor is Monday - Thursday: 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM. During intramurals which are held: Mondays and Wednesdays: (12:00 PM to 1:30 PM) Open gym will start at 1:40 PM *Hours subject to change*
- The Queens College Tennis Center presents a wide variety of tennis options to the Queens Community. We offer open court time seven days a week on our newly resurfaced hard courts at hourly and seasonal rates. Additionally, we provide private and semi-private lessons for children and adults with our experienced staff. For more information, including how to acquire a tennis pass for court usage, click HERE or call us at 718-997-2771.
- The Queens College Aquatics Center is located in room 106D of Fitzgerald Gymnasium. The pool, which is 25 yards long and six lanes wide, is utilized for adult and children's swimming lessons and lap swimming during recreation hours. The average water temperature in the pool is 81 degrees. For more information, click HERE or call us at 718-997-2767.
- Our Saturday Education Program offers a half-day program from 9 am to 12 pm for children in grades K - 8 consisting of educational enrichment and prep test components. For more information, click HERE or call us at 718-997-2759.