(Starts June 5th - August 27th)
MONDAY to FRIDAY
OPEN: 6:30 am - 9:00 am
CLOSED: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
OPEN: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
OPEN: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Queens College Fitness Center traditional operating hours.
Monday - Thursday 6:30 am - 10:00 pm
Friday 6:30 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
PRICES FOR 2017
FITNESS CENTER PACKAGES
Yearly Combination Pass (Use of pool & fitness center):
$470, with discounts available for seniors and alumni
Summer Combination Pass (Use of pool & fitness center):
$110, with discounts available for seniors and alumni
One Year Fitness Center Pass:
$330, with discounts available for seniors and alumni
Six Month Fitness Center Pass:
$200, with discounts available for seniors and alumni
Family Member Pass: $110
only applies to a family of faculty and staff
Flex Pass: $30 (QC Member) $60 (Non-QC Member)
Personal Training: Same Prices
Tennis Pass (June 1 – Oct. 31): $110
Faculty/Staff Pass: $50
AQUATIC CENTER PACKAGES
Summer Adult Pool Pass: $210
Six Month Adult Pool Pass:
$255, with discounts available for seniors and alumni
One Year Adult Pool Pass:
$360, with discounts available for seniors and alumni
One Year Children's Pool Pass: $255
Six Month Children Pool Pass: $200
THERE ARE OTHER MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS AVAILABLE AS WELL:
Replacement ID fee: $30
Private Locker: $55
Six Month Parking Pass: $40
Yearly Parking Pass: $80
We have senior and alumni discounts
The Fitness Center is located in Room 206 of Fitzgerald Gymnasium and features more than 30 pieces of Cybex weight equipment, treadmills, cross trainers, bikes, steppers, arc trainers and free weights. Trained recreation staff members are available to offer assistance with all of the equipment. Personal Training or Group Training sessions can be scheduled for those who want more personal attention. Group Fitness classes offered include Yoga, Meditation, Boot Camp and Weight Training.
For more information, call us at 718-997-2740.
** - The Department of Athletics and Recreation has the discretion to adjust fitness and aquatics center hours in accordance to a holiday, school closings and/or community needs. In respect to our users, we will communicate the information promptly. Full or partial refunds will not be granted based upon the adjustments. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Students have access to the Fitness Center as long as they are currently enrolled in classes. For students not enrolled in Summer courses, but are enrolled during the regular school year (Fall and Spring), the fee to use the gym for the Summer is $30. All memberships (yearly, six-month, summer) can be purchased at the Tennis Center.
- Gym clothes must be worn at all times. Change in locker rooms only. No jeans, cargo shorts, dress pants, boots, sandals, dress shoes, dress shirt, sweaters, etc.).
- Only water and sports drinks are allowed in the Fitness Center.
- No bags on the gym floor.
- Members MUST bring towels under rules.
2016-17 School Year Closing Dates
Thanksgiving Day and Day After
New Year’s Eve
New Year’s Day
Independence Day (July 4th)